I am sick, so today has just been one of those days where I play with Damon in his room and try to lay as much as possible. I have been an excellent blogger so far, thanks to Lee's encouragement. I figured I could print out my blogs and put them in a little book for Damon.
Damon got his toy stuck on his foot this morning and couldn't figure out how to get it off. After a few minutes of watching him, I helped him out.
I put these little booties on him to see if they fit and he did not like them too much. He kept staring at them and trying to kick them off.
I love his smile :)



I just made a book from our blog posts in 2010 and it is a great way to somewhat keep a journal (I am horrible at keeping journals so that's my excuse) haha
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're sick. Get feeling better!
his face when he's staring at the toy around his foot it hilarious!! oh my he's so so cute. i think those booties are cute :) you are doing a great job blogging khyra!! i'll have to call you soon though.
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing with my blog! I actually just ordered our blog book so I will have to show it to you when it gets here! And I'm glad you are being an excellent blogger... because I have been an excellent reader. ha.
ReplyDelete