Monday, February 21, 2011

Kelsey and Kendra

We were so lucky to have Kelsey and Kendra come drive down from Orem and visit us for three days!  Next time I will keep them for a month, but a few days was still great!  Damon loved having them here.  He was so happy and full of energy.  I was a little nervous that he would be a little timid at first with them, because he is with most people, but he loved them instantly.  We are so sad that they are gone and miss them already!  

Damon giving his Aunt Kels kisses :)


Aunt Kendra was seeing how tall his hair would stand up.

Studying Ken's face.

Mama still gets kisses.  He wasn't that interested in me for a change.  He had other friends to watch and play with.

He really does give the best, cutest, and most sad pouty faces.

Look how big!  (Thanks for the shirt and pants Aunt Kristen and Uncle Matt)


Come back soon!

6 comments:

  1. I cant believe how cute he is! I love love love his hair and he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness i loved visiting you guys sooooooooooo much!! makes me sad i won't see you guys for a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister visits are the best! I'm sure you gals had fun spending time together. (Love, love the last picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a little Doll! I can't wait to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mariangel, sis in law visits are the best too!!! (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete