Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swimming and a last minute visit


Papa and Grandma Buchanan decided last minute to come see us for a day!  We loved having them here.  Too bad it was so short.  We have loved all of our visitors and are sad that it is all over...someone else come see us please :)  Damon loved his Papa and Gma.  While they were here, we took Damon to the pool for the first time and he loved it! 




He was one happy baby not having to wear any clothes!



We miss you already and want you to come back really soon!


We are not going to start this trend even though his Papa, Grandpa Babbel and Daddy all love this drink!



3 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so jealous that they went! I'm gonna have to fly out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Damen is adorable! I am so glad you found our blog. It is good to reconnect with you guys. I am jealous of the gorgeous weather there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing so much! So cute!

    ReplyDelete