He is growing up too fast. Some new things he likes / likes to do.
Chew on apples and pears. He gets the juice all over his clothes we end up having to change him. He also makes sort of an angry face when chewing the fruit.
He likes to "wrestle". He buries his face into you and rolls around on you. It is cute.
Push ups are the best! The first picture is him first starting to learn how to get up on his toes and hands, but he is getting better and better at it.
He loves to fall asleep with his face pressed into my neck. I love it. The closest to cuddling I get.
I just think his little chubby face looks cute!



Maybe he'll wrestle with me when I come out. :)
ReplyDeletehe has grown up sooo much since i last saw you guys! adorable
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Khyra for responding! I felt like if even the most patient of mother's is putting her foot down, then something needs to change in my routine. And last night Monroe finally did it! Yay. Well Damon is adorable (love his locks) and hopefully sometime he and Monroe can play. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete