Time needs to slow down. I cannot believe that Damon is already seven months old. Geez. Lee and I constantly talk about how we love this age. He is so fun, learning so much, very interactive and full of energy! We love our little guy more than anything!
He is crawling, has two teeth, yells a lot, sleeps through the night, is very very rough: pulls out everyone's hair, scratches, bites, hits (we need to work on these), loves eating, smiles a ton and is the best little guy ever!
Here are some seven month pictures I took. He is so handsome!
Here are some seven month pictures I took. He is so handsome!


i seriously want to cry when i see pictures of him because i can't find words to say how much i love him and how handsome and cute he is. oh my
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome boy! Love these pictures of him and the last one of you two. Glad you had fun with your sister. I hope you have a great time in Utah!
ReplyDeletei don't know what to say anymore without sounding annoyingly repetitive... SO CUTE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKels, I know what you mean. Love him!
ReplyDelete