Here are some cute ones of just Damon from Utah.
Trying to push the chair
Getting into the magazines
Found out how to crawl into that space
Tulip festival
Playing after lunch
New red car
Right after I took this, he decided that he wanted to try and walk. Not going to work too well going face first little guy!
Flipped over his play mat all by himself
We love kisses
Whenever I put him in front of the humidifier, this is what he did. Went completely sideways.
Found him standing up in his bed after his nap. He was just chewing on the side so proud of himself.
Computer cords are so much fun
Happy boy after his bottle
So handsome on a Sunday afternoon
Chasing after Miss T
Playing in a laundry basket. I loved it! He was trapped and I could relax!






i'm oh so glad i don't have to wait much longer to kiss that face again!
ReplyDeleteThe humidifier picture is so funny. It looks like you've found his 'off' button. Can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDeleteOh me oh my, he is so cute. If he and monroe don't play soon, they should be pen pals when they can finger paint. I love their kisses at this age. So sloppy and wonderful! Ps I responded to your question on my blog.
ReplyDelete