It seems impossible that Damon is almost a year old. He is seriously the most awesome little kid. He has such a fun personality, so much energy and is such a sweet boy.
Loves #1 being naked, and #2 this toy
I guess this little basket is pretty fun to sit in also!!
Likes to hide!
About the only picture I could get of him looking towards the camera. He is too busy.
That stick was his favorite toy and was not happy to give it up
Notice the red faces...we went outside to take pictures...too hot!
Thought this was funny
Loves when Daddy lets him go upside-down
Happy 11 months baby boy! We love you!



He is such a cutie! By the way, I think we have the same kitchen table:) Good taste
ReplyDeletewow, i can't believe he's 11 months. and he is so cute i just want to gobble him up
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I need to see him now!
ReplyDelete