We were so lucky to be able to go to San Diego and spend some time with the Babbel side of the family! We spent a week enjoying each other's company, enjoying a little cooler weather, and playing in the sand. We had a great time and miss everyone. Damon loved being around family, and especially his cousins...even though Mason did not like being around him!! I can't decide which pictures to post, so there are a ton!
Enjoying early morning cartoons in bed
Damon looked so cute for church...too bad we couldn't find the building!
Uncle Matt making Damon laugh
Hanging out
That's my boy! Playing soccer :) He really will kick it and go after it.
Matt and Mason
Damon trying to push Lex in the stroller
Uncle Justin and Aunt Kristy
The beach was cold the first few days!!
My sweetheart
Damon loved the sand and would just lay in it, put his face in it...you name it, he did it.
Happy boys
Sea World!
We got to go into a VIP area and see the dolphins up close
Touching the dolphins!
Damon with his Auntie
He loved having a big place to run around in. He was like the energizer bunny and wouldn't ever stop!
I love this sweet picture of him
He just wanted to put sand on Lee and I all of the time!
Making a break for the water
:)
Taking Grandma on a walk with an umbrella pole
Wanting to get on the boogie board too!
Needed a picture with Grandpa!!









That's great you got to go to San Diego! We were just there last week too! Adam's is from there! Damon sure is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo so fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe Damon is cruising around! He is such a cutie :) We need to get to together soon!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love the church outfit.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's been WAY too long! Damon looks like he is walking all over?! Maybe he and MiKya will play better together now :) ha ha. Looks like a fun trip- and I loved the picture of him on the boogie board!
ReplyDelete