I figured I would break up our California trip to see my family in two posts. Damon and I had such a great time and loved spending time with family. It was great too, because Damon slept better there than he ever has! It was awesome. We seriously had such a great time, and miss everyone. I am sure my parents are bored and lonely without Damon.
Kayle, Candice and Charlotte came up both weekends! I was so happy to be able to see them and spend time with them. I love them and miss them so much.
The girls hanging out while the boys play catch.
Damon and Charlotte kept playing with Charlotte's little shoes.
Happy girl! Miss her.
Cousins.
Kayle and Charlotte. I love this.
Damon was seriously obsessed with Charlotte. He loves her so much, you can already tell. He constantly wanted to give her kisses and rest his head on her head. It was so cute. They are going to be great friends.
Damon playing in Gramma's plants. Sorry if he ruined some. He spent some time pulling flower petals, standing in the flowers, falling in them, etc.
On a ride with Papa.
Damon loved this football. He wanted it wherever he went.
Damon's new favorite thing...playing in Papa's garage. He could and did spend hours out there.
So many treasures!
At the end of the first week, I went up to Sonoma, where I played soccer and went to college. I stayed with one of my best friends and her new baby boy. We went to Starbucks one morning and met my college soccer coach. It was so great catching up. Damon loved Luke. He instantly took to him and they became fast buds.






I'm glad you were able to go home and spend time with your family and friends. Did Damon like riding in the buggy? He looks so happy to be around all the babies. Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeletei can't believe how big he's getting and that he's walking! wish we could hang out with you guys!
ReplyDeletei love those AMAZING babies
ReplyDelete