Monday, October 24, 2011

California - 2

Now for the second week of our CA trip!  
 We were able to get with extended family a few times while I was there, which is always so fun.  Here are the little ones with my Uncle Phil!  
 Giving Gramma a little love.
 Took the football from Kayle, taking it to Papa.
 I love this picture.  So sweet.
 With Uncle Kayle :)
 Mama and Damon on Uncle Tim's ATV.
 Now with Auntie Kyla!!
Playing at Auntie Kyla's house. 
 Helping G play the piano.
 This is a new face Damon makes.  He thinks he is so funny after.
Pushing Papa around the garage. 
 Damon's turn.  He does this with his hands/arms when he is wondering where something went.
 :)
 I think I asked him where the birdies were.
 Teaching Gramma how to kick a ball!
 Cute
 So handsome!
Laying on the grass trying to get a picture of us three.  It was a lot harder than we thought it would be.
Damon and I seriously had such a great time and are excited to come back in less than a month!!  See you soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I miss him so much it hurts... hurry up thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little face he makes (where he's pushing his lips up to his nose) brings a smile to my face. Jake makes that same face all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I loved playing catch with him. The noise he makes when he throws the ball is the best.

    ReplyDelete