Damon was a lucky little guy and got to wear his Halloween costume three times! The first time was at our ward's trunk-or-treat. It was actually pretty chilly outside (we had to wear sweatshirts!), which was great for Damon's costume. We were worried he would get too hot, but it was perfect.
He was having so much fun running around everywhere.
Playing with his friend Nora. He liked her hat.
He liked her hat so much that one second we turned around, and the next, he had taken it off her head and put it on his own!
We were so glad that Daddy was able to come with us!
Next, Damon and I were off to go trunk-or-treating with Mike, Eden and the boys! It was so great seeing our nephews dressed up, and nice for me to hang out with family. I didn't get a picture of all the boys, so sad. Damon acted like a true chicken. All he wanted to do the whole time was play with sticks and pick in the rocks and dirt with a spoon.
I stole this picture from Eden's blog. Cow and Chicken!!
I stole this picture from Eden's blog. Cow and Chicken!!
Cute little chicken.
Last, we went to the Midwestern Halloween party. It was much hotter this time, so we had to pick and choose when we would have Damon wear his costume. We let him carry around his little pumpkin, but didn't get any treats (I know, we are mean...he hasn't had a taste of candy yet!). He loved being able to run around, play with kids, and play in the dirt and grass.
There was one room that was a little spooky with scary voices...Damon stood like this the whole time and would not walk in!
Running down the halls with Daddy.
Resting. He did so great with his costume. He never tried to take it off. If anything, I think he felt restricted and was a little bit confused.
A picture with his friends. These are the friends we get to play with every week! MiKya, Tyler and Jacoby. We love them and are so lucky to have such great friends here.
Mommy and Damon :)
Done with the chicken costume. It was time for some digging in dirt and grass. He loves it. I like how he is completely sprawled out.
Playing in a pile of dead grass. We sure had a great Halloween and it was really fun to watch Damon enjoy all the things we did.




oh man...he really makes me crack up. what a cutie pie. i love how he didn't want to go in the spooky room.
ReplyDelete