We have had such a great week! Lee hasn't had school this week, so we have done a lot of playing! Today, we went to a pretty fun farm. Damon is LOVING having Lee home. He has always been a Mama's boy...but this week, it is a different story. He wants Lee all day (until he gets hurt, and wants me). I am happy for them, but I am feeling a little jealous! Haha.
He kept trying to stick his fingers in the pony's nose!
I love my boys
He was so happy that his Daddy was there. He pretty much only wanted to hold his hand.
Having fun in a little train thing
The sun was right in our eyes!
About to enter the corn maze
It was a huge maze. It took us a while to finish!
He had to stop every ten yards, pick up some corn stalk, and play with it.
:)
There was a pit full of dried corn. It was pretty fun for Damon, but grossed me out a little bit...especially when Damon tried to eat it!
We are excited for one more fun week with Lee before he goes back to school. We got Damon's one year pictures/family pictures yesterday and they are amazing. I am excited to post them when I get them on a CD.





Ok Damon is the cutest little boy I've ever seen! Wish we lived closer so our little ones could be friends- let me know if you're ever in Utah!
ReplyDelete