This year, we were able to spend Christmas in Utah with the Babbel's. We had a fun first week, but it went downhill the second week :( Most of the family got the flu, including me and Damon. It was pretty horrible. We still enjoyed our time there and had a fun Christmas.
Damon was obsessed with Bentley. He loved that little dog more than anything. Here he is trying to give him kisses.
My sweet little niece!! I love spending time with these two...I just wish I could do it more often.
Since there was NO snow...we had to drive up the canyon to take Damon sledding. He loved it. We would let him go down all by himself, and eventually, Bentley went along for the ride!
All bundled up!
Christmas Eve in his Christmas jammies
Christmas morning...the flu had already begun. Damon still enjoyed his new books and toys. He was so cute with his new little horses. He would hold them and so sweetly say "neigh, neigh"
Going on a walk with Grandpa
Damon has the most kissable, perfect lips I have EVER seen. He makes the best pucker.
Running to his Mama
I love this boy
Sliding down the stairs
Yes, he even saved kisses for the cat. Don't worry...I wouldn't let him actually do it!


Ah, I feel so bad that you were so sick. Those pictures of Damon ready to kiss that cat are so hilarious. He is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteall these pictures are so great! his lips are so kissable...too bad he usually wants to kiss the animals instead of us important humans :) he is so handsome. miss you kiki (remember that?!):)
ReplyDeleteIt's ridiculous how cute he is. I feel like he needs to be a baby model so that more of the world can see him.
ReplyDelete