I finally uploaded some pictures onto my computer, so now I can post some. We have had a good month. Lee actually has his last day of classes today and then finals next week! Wow...I can't believe that is almost over! He has done so great and worked so hard. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
Damon is such a funny sleeper. Every night when I go in to put a blanket over him, I find him in the weirdest positions. He plays hard in his crib before he falls asleep, so I think that when he finally does fall asleep...he just closes his eyes where he is at.
He likes to wear his shoes around the house sometimes with just his diaper on. Whatever makes him happy.
This little boy LOVES soccer. He can't get enough of any sport that involves a ball for that matter, but soccer is something that he can already do well. He loves to kick, pass and dribble the ball.
Here is is dribbling around the grass at his cousins soccer game. He was heartbroken that he couldn't actually go on the field with them and play.
It was a HOT day, and after a long time of running around kicking the soccer ball...he decided he needed a water break with Mom. Look at his red face!
We went picking lemons last weekend.
I like this picture of Lee. Damon's eyes are closed, but oh well! They are happy to be together.
A lot of the lemons were really high up, so Lee would have Damon help pick them :)
When he wants to go outside, he grabs his shoes, tries to put them on, and sits by the door.
I asked him to smile for me...this is the face he gives me.
Lastly, Grandma and Grandpa came last weekend! It was so fun to see them. Damon was a stinker the first two days, but had a great time with them the final day! We really love having family come visit. We are excited to see our Utah family again in June!!





Love love love.
ReplyDelete