Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Boy

Although I think about him constantly, feel him all day long, and wonder each day what he will look like, I don't blog about our new baby boy enough!  We are so excited to meet him.  I can't wait to give him kisses, watch Lee with another baby boy, and especially see Damon kiss/hug/hold his new brother!  I am going to have my hands full come August...hopefully this new baby will be an easier infant than Damon was!  My friend just did this little question and answer thing on her blog, so I thought I would do one too.
My belly looks very pointy in this picture below.  I haven't had a very round tummy this time around, it has been odd shaped...you can always tell where he is resting.
How far along? Almost 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not really.  I think I have worn maternity bottoms a few times especially recently, but I usually stick to my regular clothes and unbutton them when I sit, or wear stretchy pants.
Stretch marks? Not yet...hopefully I will keep those away.
Sleep: Pretty good.  I wake up once a night to use the bathroom, and wake up a few other times, but overall it is fine.  
Best moment this week: Nothing out of the ordinary.  I do love when Damon blows raspberries on my tummy, says hi to it, kisses it, and then says bye bye and puts my shirt back down for me so my skin doesn't show anymore.  It is also funny that he thinks a lot of other people have babies in their bellies too and will lift their shirts and say baby.
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my tummy and wearing whatever shorts I want.  I really don't mind being pregnant though.
Movement: Rarely stops.  If he is actually still for a little while, he has horrible hiccups that shake my whole stomach.
Food cravings: I guess I want more smoothies and shakes than I normally would want.  I think my sweet tooth has been a little worse with this pregnancy as well.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Mostly in...some of it a little flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think happy most of the time.  Probably moody occasionally because I have been away from Lee for three weeks already with two to go and miss being home with him.
Looking forward to:  Seeing our new boy!  Anxious to see if he will look like his Daddy (which I am hoping for!!), or more like me and Damon.  Also looking forward to getting back to AZ and getting settled in our new place so we have a nice home to bring him home to.

3 comments:

  1. You still look so small but I do love the little bump! Looks like y'all are having fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike it when Damon pokes at me and says, "baby?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see this post before! what a fun idea. i'm extremely anxious to see what he looks like! it's going to be so fun to meet him!

    ReplyDelete