Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Utah

I am a little behind on blogging.  Life has been busy lately, so this hasn't been one of my priorities.  After reminders to update my blog from my sisters, I am finally ready to post a few pictures.  Damon and I spend a week in Utah with the Babbel family.  It was really nice seeing everyone and spending time there.
 Sitting with Lex.  He sure loved hanging out with his big cousin!
 Splashing in the pool with Lex and Mason
 Cute boy
 Giving Kiya loves
 We were able to spend a few hours with Charlotte!  Damon is looking at the mess on the ground.
 Hanging out with Grandpa
 This one afternoon, Damon only wanted Aunt Kristen.  He would not let her put him down.
 Kiya and Damon
 Grandma with some cute kids
 Jumping off of the driveway onto the grass
 Relaxing with Grandma
With Aunt Mariangel and Uncle Jake.  Damon still loved Bentley...more than Bentley liked him.

2 comments:

  1. SSSOOO cute! Man Ive missed you guys! Damon is getting so grown up! LOVE the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me miss you more and more!!

    ReplyDelete