Tate is one month old! Feels like both the fastest and longest month of my life at the same time. We sure do love having him in our family. Damon is absolutely in love with his little brother. He is never mean to him, and is always showering him in kisses. It has been a rough month with this tricky little baby...still not able to figure him out quite yet, but boy do we love him!
My boys :)
Tate tries to find my mouth when he is hungry
Our little fish
Papa meeting Tate
I think this picture is so sweet! Happy, happy, happy.
Beautiful little boy
Damon loves to lay next to Tate
Sharing his car
xoxo
I hope he keeps his dark hair!
:)
Grandma hanging out with the boys
Cheesy
He loves to play with his tongue...I feel like I can't get a picture of him without it showing
Damon's hair is getting SO long
:)




haha holy cow that picture of damon's hair made me laugh out loud! and I love all the pictures of Tate :)
ReplyDeleteI love them. Love.
ReplyDelete