I have come to realize that I don't like Halloween. I really don't like that it is all about candy...especially with a two year old. With that being said, I still let Damon enjoy all the Halloween festivities, dress up 4 times, and each time eat candy. 
Tate tuckered out
Damon and his favorite Jacoby at the Trunk or Treat
Me and the boys at Midwestern's Halloween party
Damon loved this big slide. He went on it a bunch of times and had a blast!
Damon and Jacoby enjoying their candy
With Missy and little miss Hallie
Damon with his cute friends
So lucky to have such great friends with great kiddos here! Notice Damon is trying to kiss little Abby...haha
Hanging out!
Trick or treating on Halloween night. Auntie Kyla and Presley were able to be here too!
I love my little family!
Damon and Presley. Damon is protecting his few pieces of candy.
Happy football player
I love this. So sweet.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment