Saturday, March 23, 2013

Utah

We just got back from Utah where we got to hang out with our Babbel side, as well as Auntie Kendra. It was so much fun. We love spending time at Grandma and Grandpa's house! IMG_3044 Pretty Kendra reading to D IMG_3050 Helping Grandpa rake the leaves...I guess putting the rake into the tree isn't helping too much! IMG_3070 
He has the best smiles :) IMG_3078 ...and eyes IMG_3081 Grandma taking D for a ride! IMG_3092 Damon left Grandpa a book while he was napping IMG_3094 Tate loved crawling through the table, and eating books and magazines along the way. IMG_3111 Love these two!! IMG_3112 My big sweetheart IMG_3118 Reading books...a favorite of Damon's IMG_3119 Swinging with Grandma! Damon did not want any pictures taken of him for most of the trip. IMG_3129 These two love to roll around together on the floor...but they do take breaks to cuddle. IMG_3131 
Tate chewing on a carrot. That carrot was supposed to be a baby carrot...do you see how long it is?! IMG_3141 Our crawling boy! IMG_3144 Uncle Justin taking Damon on the scooter. Damon loved playing with his Uncles! IMG_3150 St. Patty's day green brunch with cousins Lex and Mason IMG_3155 Crawling around with Kiya while Lex supervised :) IMG_3166 D crawling with the baby
  IMG_3171 
I love this picture. Sometimes when Tate smiles at me, he does a wink/blink to go along with it :) IMG_3172 
Ahh...that smile :) IMG_3192 With cousin Caleb! They are just 2 1/2 months apart. They will have fun together when they are older. Do you notice how Tate is twice his size? Cute little Caleb. IMG_3198 With Aunt Kristy and Caleb :) 
We had a really fun trip! It is so nice to be able to spend time with family. While we were away, Tate learned how to go from commando crawling to crawling on all fours, he got one tooth (has a second now), turned 7 months old, and thinks he is ready to walk.  I have one cute story about Damon: we were driving in the car, and I turned and noticed that Damon had got a motorized car completely tangled and stuck in his beautiful hair. I tried to get it out, but was noticing how stuck it was. I told Soni that if I had to cut it out of his hair, it would break my heart. Then Damon turned to me and told me he didn't want my heart to break. I told his that it wouldn't really break, that it would just make me sad. He then went on to tell me that he wanted my heart to be happy and that he would fix my broken heart with tape. I just about melted. He really is the sweetest little boy.  

3 comments:

  1. i love these pictures. hanging out with you guys was so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't handle it, I need them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH Khyra! Tate is crawling!!???!! And getting sooo so cute. I need to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete