Friday, April 19, 2013

Eight Months

I just realized I haven't done a monthly post about Tate.  I did one each month for Damon, but I guess having two kids makes blogging a little bit more difficult.  So...here we go!  We are pretty obsessed with Tate.  He can be quite the fun and spunky baby when he is happy.  He is seriously so handsome, has great eyes and best smile ever.  He is a busy body, and I am a little worried about him walking...I am pretty sure he will make our house a complete mess.  He is quite the grunter.  He is always making some weird low grunting noise.  He is a Mama's boy for sure.  Sometimes I like it, sometimes it makes things hard.  He usually starts crying when I walk away from him, or when I walk past him and don't stop to play with him or pick him up.  He still nurses 2-3 times a night.  He has two cute little teeth.  He weighs around 19 lbs.  He loves his baby oatmeal and veggie baby food, not a huge fan of fruits, and will not take a bottle.  He loves Damon so much.  Damon will pick him up and carry him around, wrestle/roll around with him on the ground, sit on him...pretty much make me worried, but Tate loves it and smiles and laughs most of the time.  He is so much happier now that he is so mobile.  We love him so much!
IMG_3199 IMG_3327 
He loves to be next to Damon doing whatever Damon is doing. IMG_3256 
So happy!IMG_3290 He loves to stand up and climb on everything. IMG_3337 IMG_3340 
Playing with Daddy! IMG_3353
I love when he is happy when he wakes up! IMG_3365 Sleepy head IMG_3364 He plays with is tongue a lot still, but now loves to make noises while he is doing it IMG_3294 Again
  IMG_3282 
He makes a lot of silly faces already IMG_3277 IMG_3279 He loves "wrestling" with Damon IMG_3313 
He also loves when Damon picks him up and holds him

Now for some Damon IMG_3316 IMG_3344 
We love our long haired boy! IMG_3375 Sleeping on his new big boy bed! IMG_3387
His cheesy smile :) IMG_3395 He told me to take a picture of his monster truck IMG_3393
I love these two!!!

2 comments:

  1. tate is so big!! and damon is still as cute as ever...they both are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till Summer so I can see you guys!

    ReplyDelete