Damon is not the biggest fan of tummy time. He liked it when he was really little, but now just makes pouty faces or licks the blanket. He knows how to roll over, but doesn't like to do that much either.
Damon is going to be so excited when he can sit up all by himself! He loves when I set him against the bed so he can sit up. He is pretty good at it, and can stay upright for a few minutes at a time.
We promise that he is a smiley kid. It never fails...when we pull out the camera or video camera, he gets his serious face. Still a cute one though!


OH MY GOSH HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!! i just miss him so dang much! i just want to cry looking at these pictures cause he is the cutest ever.
ReplyDeleteSerious face means he'll be a model, I am pretty sure.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute.
Love, Heidi
I love his Tummy Time face. GRUMPY pants!!! hahaha
ReplyDelete