Damon and I cannot wait for Lee to have a break from school. I need it!
Damon loves putting his feet and his hands on my mouth. It is pretty funny. Look at those chunky thighs! Definitely the chunkiest part of his body.
Here he is giving me a kiss. He goes in wide mouthed and it can get pretty slobbery so I always have to brace myself and make sure my mouth is fully closed!
Yummy cheeks!
I was playing with his hair and tried to get it to stand up, but it is too long and starts to fall to the side. He is practicing his Zoolander face.
Just watching the Superbowl with Mommy :)

I love the Zoolander look! He has mastered blue steal.
ReplyDeleteoh my so cute. one more week :) where's the ponytail picture?!?! haha
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh. I can't handle it. I can not handle it. I am about to start kissing and cuddling my dang computer! I need Damon!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man especially that first picture makes me wish i could see him again. right now. you have a cute baby.
ReplyDelete