Friday, March 11, 2011

Pictures

Not a lot to update on right now, but I have gotten picture requests, so here are some from this last week.

Just playing with toys.

I found him like this.  He put the cold teething ring over his face and kept it there.  It was hot outside.

Playing in his room.  He is a fan of tummy time now!

I love this picture so much!  I think Lee and Damon look so handsome.  Damon loves his Daddy.

Happy boy!  I let him play on the grass the other day.  I was worried that he wouldn't like it or would get a little rash from it, but he loved the grass and no rash!  



5 comments:

  1. Aw, I love looking at pictures! Tell him his Aunty misses him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so handsome!! i loved every picture and i laughed so hard about the cold teething ring! what a clever little booger. miss you guys. glad he likes tummy time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH he is so cute! We are coming to AZ in June for graduation for JJ. Will you be there?

    I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love the picture with the teething ring on his face. He is cute. I will call him cute forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Babbel family! I'm glad you posted on our blog so we could get in touch! How's life? School? You have a great looking family. Glad to see that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete