On the 28th, our little one turned nine months old. He really is the most amazing person we know! I know I always say it, but I wish time would slow down. He is such a great baby boy. He is full of energy and has such a fun personality.
He is starting to stand up for seconds at a time by himself, he likes to try and throw balls, he loves books, he follows us everywhere we go, he likes to crawl with a toy/stuffed animal/book in his hand, he is a great eater, he makes this funny croaking sounds in his throat when he eats, he loves to try and copy us (our facial expressions, actions and sometimes even words), he sleeps from about 8 to 6:30, loves to empty drawers/cupboards/laudry basket, and is loving having his Daddy home more this summer!
At nine months: weight - 22 lbs 3 oz (76th percentile), height - 29 1/4 in (82nd percentile)
At nine months: weight - 22 lbs 3 oz (76th percentile), height - 29 1/4 in (82nd percentile)
Unfolding the laundry
Climbed up on top of the suitcase and took a seat
So happy :)
This one makes me laugh
xoxo
Big boy!
Smiley
Loves his books
His popeye smile
Picture with the dog
So so so so handsome!!!



ahhhh!!! i want to kiss him and hug him sooooo bad!! he's so amazing. he's getting so big. love him
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am glad he loves books! He really is handsome!
ReplyDelete