Friday, July 22, 2011

Video and some walking pictures

Here is a little video for family to see.  Some of his "tricks" in this video are old, and he has some new ones, but I don't have them on video yet.  We haven't really gotten any good walking video because he always just tries to grab the camera.  He is really good at waving bye bye and tries to say bye..."buh".  He also know what a cow says.  It's so cute.  I'll try and get video of his new tricks soon!
Standing, looking like he is surfing 
Walking to me

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that video! His wave is so cute. Garage sales are the best. That is a perfect toy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS SOOO CUTE! I love his little "no no no".

    Jake asked "ok does Lee own a shirt?" LOL! We love his big muscles :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Khyra! I don't think it is too much at all...love it!!
    It was so fun having you guys over today. I love when you guys come to visit. I learn so much from you girls! We missed Damon though...next time :)

    ReplyDelete