I know I haven't been posting much, not much exciting has been going on, and Damon manages to always turn his head when I try and take a picture. After a month, I have a few new ones with him looking at me. Better though, Grammy and Papa came for a visit!! We don't get to see family very often, so this was very exciting, and Damon was in heaven. It took a few minutes to get used to the idea that they were here in person rather than on the computer via skype, but soon he was off having fun.
Giving me a little stink eye
He loves to stack blocks
Waving hi
Helping Daddy clean his bottle
Coloring with Papa
Kicking up and relaxing on a wagon ride
We went to feed the ducks...big scary geese came along and he would not go near them and was afraid
Grammy and Papa
He loves the slide!
At the Children's Museum
Playing in a ball room
Sitting with Grammy
He loved this sand table
He went crazy for this xylophone. I wish I got more video of it when he was really dancing and going crazy!
Giving me a little stink eye
He loves to stack blocks
Waving hi
Helping Daddy clean his bottle
Coloring with Papa
Kicking up and relaxing on a wagon ride
We went to feed the ducks...big scary geese came along and he would not go near them and was afraid
Grammy and Papa
He loves the slide!
At the Children's Museum
Playing in a ball room
Sitting with Grammy
He loved this sand table
He went crazy for this xylophone. I wish I got more video of it when he was really dancing and going crazy!



He's sooo big! And getting more and more cute. Don't know how that's possible, but it's true. I miss you guys a lot!
ReplyDeleteI love that video! I hope you come visit when Kayle is here.
ReplyDeleteHe is SUCH a love! I just want to smoosh him. Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete