Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh BOY!

I am sure everyone who reads our blog already knows that we are expecting another boy in August!  We are so excited.  Lee thought 100% it was a girl.  I thought a girl at first, and was unsure for a while after that.  The few weeks leading up to the ultrasound, I started feeling like it may be a boy.  Lee would call the baby "sissy" or "her" and I would tell him not to, because I wasn't so sure it was a girl.  The night before the ultrasound, I strongly felt like it was a boy...and I am happy it is!  I can't wait to Damon to have a built in best friend :)  I think, or actually I know I will have my hands tied up with another busy body, but I love it!  It has been fun to feel him kick/move, and I love it every time.  I started feeling this little guy really early (11 weeks).  Sometimes when I ask Damon where his baby is, he lifts up my shirt and pokes at my tummy.  He also will instantly kiss the ultrasound picture if I hand it to him.  We are very blessed!
These two are thrilled to be adding to their team...gang up on Mom!

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys (as you already know :) and I know you will do an awesome job wrangling two little boys haha congrats again!

    ReplyDelete