Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pictures

He loves using the laundry basket to collect all of his balls. 
 I think he is such a cute sleeper.  He loves falling asleep with his doggy.
 He let me put a hat on him for about 30 seconds.  I think it is so cute because his curls just come out all over. 
 He loves to ride Daddy like a horse.  The whole time, you can hear Damon saying "neigh-neigh."
 We borrowed our friends life jacket to see if Damon would use it in the pool.  Turns out he loves life jackets and wanted to wear it ALL THE TIME.  We eventually returned it, mainly because I was tired of him wearing it so much...yes, even outside when we went on walks.
 Sweet boy :)
He loves to go under the table, and close himself in with all the chairs.  Then he climbs up and squeezes through the opening to sit up.
This is my newest nephew Presley, my sister Kyla's boy.  He is so sweet and handsome and I am dying not being able to hold and kiss him :(  May can't come soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too much to handle. I'm the one who can't wait till May to see YOU guys! Damon cracks me up with that face where he's wearing the life-vest. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cutest nephews in the whole world. They make me smile and I love them sooo much! Can't wait for May too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Damon....could you get any cuter!!?? Loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little lifejacket. He is ready for Trinity.

    ReplyDelete