Our little guy is already two months old! I am pretty sure time goes faster with your second baby. He is starting to do a little better, which makes us very happy. Damon still can't get enough of him and feels like he needs to kiss him every three minutes. He is becoming quite the chunky baby...which makes me happy :) At his two month appointment, he was:
24 in - 83rd percentile
12 lbs 7 oz - 65th percentile (exact same weight Damon was at 2 months, weird)
...and he has a small head (18th percentile)...pediatrician said he takes after me. I had no idea I had a small head, but the doctor has now pointed out that I do two times :( Haha.
He loves sleeping on his Daddy :)
Damon loves holding Tate...and he wants to do it all by himself.
He is becoming more and more smiley. He still is always sticking out his tongue though..grr.
He has a good pout
Froggie picture
I wish you could see his face in this, he had quite the smile :)
I LOVE my boys!!!
It is rare to see me in a picture, I know. Tate is such a cutie!



Can't wait to see you all again soon! I love how big Tate is getting!
ReplyDeleteneed to hold them!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete