Wednesday, June 19, 2013

California

LOTS of pictures from this trip.  Sometimes I just can't stop taking them.
IMG_3719
Hugs for Presley!
IMG_3722
These two were SO cute together. When we got to my parents house, Kyla and Presley were waiting for us outside. Immediately, Presley and Tate touched foreheads and tried to kiss. It was the cutest thing ever. They continued to do this throughout our trip. Buddies for sure. IMG_3723 Kisses. Man I love getting Tate kisses. IMG_3727
Chasing bubbles IMG_3736 Bike ride time with Papa IMG_3742 Tubby time!
IMG_3784
Damon helped Papa build and paint a big wooden box IMG_3791 Damon and Landon IMG_3797 One of my very best friends, Courtney, came down one day to visit. I got to meet her new baby Carter! Both she and I have two boys, 22 months apart. We've always kind of been twinners. IMG_3802 Group pictureIMG_3810 Me and my Granny. IMG_3813 Feeding the ducks. Damon started getting a little nervous because the big ones kept coming really close. IMG_3821
Damon playing with Uncle Timmy. He loves him. IMG_3822
Silly Pres. He can make some funny faces :) IMG_3828 Damon actually wanted me to take a picture of him IMG_3836 Tate climbed up onto the dishwasher and then stood up. He wanted to help Grammy. IMG_3843
Talking on the phone IMG_3847 Jumping through a sprinkler with Papa IMG_3854 Hanging out with Grammy in the backyard IMG_3861
Having fun
IMG_3865
xoxo IMG_3868

 IMG_3877
Time to dry off!
IMG_3880
He's getting quite the belly
IMG_3883
Haha...he was stomping and getting mad at something. I don't remember what. IMG_3885
Yummy cheeks IMG_3896 Love these three IMG_3899 So serious IMG_3901 Where's Grammy?!

4 comments:

  1. I just miss all these little boys! It kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many perfect pictures in this post. but seriously, damon stomping because he was mad... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! The boys are just so darn cute! Why don't ya match in San Antonio with us:) good plan!??!!

    ReplyDelete