I am way behind, so I will try and catch up with some pictures.
Taking out all of the grocery bags...they are trouble

Pretty eyed baby

Hanging out in the backyard
I think Tate was feeling a little squished
Serious boy

Damon got a new big boy bed! He loves it.

We spend a lot of time in our pj's in the mornings

I came in from putting Tate down for a nap to find Damon and his drawing. He told me that he drew a boy. I could totally tell! I was pretty impressed.

I promise, he does smile a lot for us
I know this is fuzzy, but I thought it was cute. He went in for the kiss all on his own.
Buddies looking outside
I love this boy SO much

Haha...I think this picture is pretty funny. They wore matching shirts on Easter...weird for me, I know. Tate did not want to take a picture.

Cute baby
Some of Tate's first steps...this was back in May

This little rascal likes this little cubby. I find him here a few times a day, and if I leave my diaper bag open, he makes sure to empty it out for me.
yay pictures!!! finally :) those boys are so cute and i'm glad i get to you see in some of them too!
ReplyDelete