Saturday, February 8, 2014

Birthday's

Playing catch up here! Tate turned 1 and Damon turned 3!   
I love these cute boys!
   
xo
   
So serious
   
They love to lay together in Damon's bed This picture makes me laugh Just got the birthday boy out of bed! Can't believe he is one!  
We had a little birthday party for Tate with our close friends and family. He didn't really enjoy his cake, but I don't blame him. He couldn't even have frosting because he is lactose intolerant :( His cheesy smile
   
Hi cute boy!
   
He loves wearing his captain america costume around the house. This boy is obsessed with superhero's. Damon's birthday party with friends  
Captain America cake 
I asked the kids to make a silly face for the picture  
I love this big 3 year old! ...and I love these kisses!! Clean baby Mmm  
I can't even tell you how happy I am that these two are such good buddies. They have so much fun together and love each other so much. Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment