Saturday, February 8, 2014

Halloween, California and Thanksgiving

For Halloween, Tate was a chicken and Damon was captain america and wolverine. He had a few Halloween parties, so he traded off costumes.
I was really surprised he kept his hood on. Cute chicken.
Look at that happy superhero!
   
Damon is always so sweet to Tate
At Grammy and Papa's
 
It is always nice when I get them both to sit still and looks towards the camera  
Always has to have a superhero with him  
We were outside drawing with chalk one day, when Damon tells me to come look at the girl he drew. I was shocked when I saw that he actually drew a good looking girl!  
He liked the leaf on his head and didn't want to move My boys love playing with sweet Presley! xo We spent Thanksgiving with our best friends, the Roe's. We enjoyed a lot of yummy food!  
Damon loves his best friend Jacoby so much. Thankfully, Jacoby seems to like playing with Damon too. These two little rascals can be quite the little pair as well

No comments:

Post a Comment