We had a good Easter this year. Kelsey was able to come down for the weekend, which was great!
So cute after an egg hunt!
So cute after an egg hunt!
I sure love my big boy!
Tate walking around. He loves walking. He also loves playing with his tongue.
Swimming. It is about that time of year again!
With Auntie! That smile...
Again...
Such a handsome boy.
Easter morning. Damon gives me the cheesiest smiles. Love him!
Swimming. It is about that time of year again!
With Auntie! That smile...
Again...
Such a handsome boy.
Easter morning. Damon gives me the cheesiest smiles. Love him!
xoxo
Chew chew chew
This is how these two play. Damon picks him up like a rag doll and they roll around together while Damon tosses him around. It always amazes me that Tate just laughs and smiles the whole time. I am usually worried that Tate will get hurt or end up crying...but he just loves it. I love watching them play!
Chew chew chew
This is how these two play. Damon picks him up like a rag doll and they roll around together while Damon tosses him around. It always amazes me that Tate just laughs and smiles the whole time. I am usually worried that Tate will get hurt or end up crying...but he just loves it. I love watching them play!







i loved every single picture and i wish i could reach through my computer screen and grab and kiss them. i miss you guys so much!!!
ReplyDeleteso so cute.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Those boys need to stop growing till I see them next.
ReplyDelete