Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thunderbird

Damon has been telling me that he wants to climb a mountain. Yesterday, we took him to hike Thunderbird mountain. It is a pretty easy hike, so Damon was able to do it himself. Every once in a while, Lee would try to pick him up and put him on his shoulders to speed things up (Tate needed to eat), but Damon insisted that he did it himself.
  IMG_3407
Damon following his Daddy IMG_3411 Again
  IMG_3412 
Showing us how big he was for climbing half way up! IMG_3413 At the top. Damon doesn't usually like pictures, and to make it worse, we had a stranger take the picture which he was not okay with...so he decided to hide. IMG_3415
I got to carry Tate the whole time. I guess that will be my workout for the year. IMG_3416 Playing at the top IMG_3419 Tate drinking some water with Daddy IMG_3418 A rare picture these days! I am actually holding still holding Tate, but we left him out.  I love my family.

3 comments:

  1. All of you look so nice! Pretty mama and handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to climb a mountain with Damon! I love the picture of you and Lee!

    ReplyDelete