Wednesday, June 19, 2013

St. George

We went to St. George for a long weekend.  Lee had a boys trip with his Dad and most of his brothers, so I decided that I would tag along and hang out with Kelsey while he was off playing.  It was a fun trip...we just won't talk about the car ride...
IMG_3607 At a splash pad
IMG_3612 
My little love
IMG_3614
Auntie Kelsey was nice enough to go into the chilly water with Damon IMG_3617 
And then after, she was rewarded with a lot of cuddling IMG_3621 
Watching the big kids
IMG_3626 
Happy guy! IMG_3630 
I took about twenty pictures trying to get a good one of these two. It was not going to happen. IMG_3633 Kisses from Damon (can you see Tate behind his hair?) IMG_3639 
Jumping so high IMG_3647 On Sunday, we went to the St. George temple and hung out there. It was such a beautiful day. On Sunday night, we went and hung out with the big boys along with Aunt Kristy and Caleb. It was so fun seeing them...we just forgot to take pictures.

2 comments: